The simple unofficial message of our Terms & Conditions is:
By using this site you:
- Acknowledge that we (Better Meets Reality, the operators of this site) have used our best efforts to bring you accurate information about products, services, and ideas generally relying on our own experiences or the sources indicated. We cannot however vouch for the accuracy of the sources used and you agree to make your own inquiries and use your own judgement about whether a product, service or idea meets your needs.
- Agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that arises from your use of this site.
- Acknowledge that copyright in all images and text belong to their respective copyright holders.
The official legal Terms and Conditions of the site are:
- We do not warrant or represent that the material on this site is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive.
- We disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the material on the site including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- The material on the site is made available on the understanding that Better Meets Reality and their respective employees and agents shall have no liability (including but not limited to liability by reason of negligence) to the users of the website for any loss, damage, cost or expense whether direct, indirect consequential or special, incurred by, or arising by reason of, any person using or relying on the material and whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the material or otherwise. Users of the website will be responsible for making their own assessment of the material and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information with their own professional advisers.
- Furthermore, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the website and we are not liable for anything arising from such a change.
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included any links or references to third party information sources (including Internet sites). These external information sources are outside our control and it is therefore the responsibility of Internet users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of that external information.
- The internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the website may be intercepted or altered in transit. We do not warrant or represent that this website or any linked sites, are free from anything which may damage any computer used to access the site.
You can contact us at [email protected]
Additionally, if you have reason to believe that any information on this site is inaccurate in any way and/or harms the reputation or interests of any person or organisation in a way that is unfair, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate please contact us as soon as you become aware of the issue.